Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Story of a hero

 " I know you will be wandering why my face looks like this, well i was involved in a fire accident while trying to save my neighbour's little daughter from getting burned in a wild fire.



She was just 4years old, i was the only one at home who could save her at the time. I would never had been at peace with myself if i had allowed something bad happen to her knowing fully well i could save her life and i did not, well I'm happy i did and today I'm at peace with my conscience

I celebrate life. I thank God for my life and I'm Happy to still be among the living for I know a day will come, I will tell my story of how I overcame what I went through and it will be someone else's survival guide.

I pray we all make it through the battles we don't discuss with anyone, for "the quieter we become, the more we can actually hear".

The sun will rise again & we will all be okay

Post a Comment

0 Comments