Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Where there are prisoners, there is a gallows a few steps away: Shah Mehmood Qureshi

 PTI leader Shah Mehmood Qureshi says that death is true, the gallows is a few steps away from where I am imprisoned in the jail.



Shah Mehmood Qureshi speaking to the media on the occasion of his appearance in Islamabad court said that he will not commit treason, the country is ours which is dear to us.

He says that I am sure that I have never betrayed the country, I confidently say that I am loyal to the country, if I have betrayed the country, I will accept it. Shah Mehmood Qureshi said that PTI chairman was and is the same, there is no ambiguity, I always put the interests of Pakistan first.

Judicial remand of Chairman PTI, Shah Mehmood extended till September 26 He has said that PTI chairman cannot be replaced, speculations and misunderstandings are being spread regarding the chairmanship of PTI.

Also read thisToshakhana, decision reserved on the request to withdraw the appeal against the disqualification of Chairman PTI

Later, PTI leader Shah Mehmood Qureshi said while talking to journalists in the court room that I am serving solitary confinement in Adiala Jail, like other prisoners I am not allowed to walk outside the jail. He says that my family is going through the most torture right now, I am innocent in the events of May 9, I was not present, my wife was sick at that time, I was taking care of her.

Shah Mehmood Qureshi said that the country is suffering from an economic and constitutional crisis, the solution of which is transparent elections, one has to think beyond personal ego, the country is in trouble, everyone has to reconsider their attitudes. He said that as the Minister of Foreign Affairs, he always defended the institutions, justice can be delayed, there should not be darkness, I do not get home food in jail, only common prisoners get it. Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leader Shah Mahmood Qureshi has also said that the family was met yesterday, the children and the wife came to Adiala Jail.

Also read this Emergency on the Saudi flight from Abu Dhabi to Jeddah

Post a Comment

0 Comments